Wednesday 1 April 2020

What a beautiful sunny day!

Today I'd like to make sure we are all together and set for Monday. To be clear - all of the assignments and learning opportunities that I put on the blog starting Monday are not optional. These are assignments that count towards your grade seven year.
To make sure I know we are all together on this, could you please send me an email telling me that you are ready to start on Monday? I'd also like to hear how you are doing! Please email me at michelle.nye@yrdsb.ca. Please don't use my Gapps email as I don't check it as much. I miss you, so I expect to receive an email from each and every one of you by Friday.

I was able to briefly go into our classroom today. Jeffrey, our pineapple is growing!
He's much bigger than when I saw him last.

Here's Jeffrey on November 15th:





















Here he is on Dec 13th:





















and on Jan 8th:





















and here he is today!






















I hope you are able get outside -  even if it means just stepping out the door into the front or backyard for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment