Thursday 9 April 2020

Hello wonderful people!
This is just a reminder that Friday and Monday are holidays and I will not be posting new work.
Use this weekend to rest and catch up on some work if you want. I will be checking my email from time to time over the weekend - if you need me for anything please let me know.

I opened a class chat room on google chat - please don't goof around and abuse it. I want to keep it going so we can try to talk to each other a bit. I miss our class discussion! I will start a new thread each day and I will be on the chat during my office hours. You will find the invitation in your gapps email. You can also access it if you go into your google suite (the nine dots in a square in the top right corner of your google drive) you'll see the icon for "Chat". The room is called "Mrs. Nye's Class Chat Room." Please let me know if you have any problems. Thanks to Ellen for testing it out for me!

I'll finish with a song for you. I'm thinking of you. Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment