Sunday 19 April 2020


Let's start the week with our check in.
In your learning journal please let me know:
How are you feeling?
a) Awesome!
b) I'm doing pretty ok
c) Just meh
d) I'm struggling
e) I'm not at all ok and I would like a personal check-in with you Mrs. Nye.
 Please explain your above answer.

Check out the brand new Moraine Hills - We The Kind website!
We The Kind
It gives you a whole bunch of ways to keep up the Moraine Hills kindness even though we aren't together in our school building and there are some special messages from the staff!

Literacy
In your learning journal please complete the statements below.
I'll be looking for you to fill out your answers with details and descriptive language.




















Math
I would like you to please read the following blog post on misleading graphs.
https://venngage.com/blog/misleading-graphs/
Please list and explain the 5 ways you can manipulate data in this article.
This is a pretty long article - so it is both today's and tomorrow's math assignment.

It's Earth Week! - Here are some suggestions to get you going:

  • Observations from Isolation is an iNaturalist project I have joined. (I'm 13th on the list!) It is a great way to remember that nature is close by - just look out the window!
  • Here is a supersweet look at the brand new Barred Owl Owlets
  • Take a look at the climate lockdown challenge from byebyeplasticbags.org - its on the brand new We the Kind website (see above). Look under the Be Kind to the Environment tab and try one of the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment