Wednesday 22 April 2020

Let's start today with a quick vision check:


Earth Day 14 Day Climate Lockdown Challenge
 I know of at least one person in our class who is doing the full 14 day challenge with me. Awesome!!!
Day one - Watch an Eco-related film.
I watched two; Three Seconds and Mr. Garbage.
I didn't know it before I watched it but three seconds was by Prince EA. You all know I think he is great and this film did not disappoint. I also really enjoyed Mr. Garbage. It showed me that one person can make a big difference. We all need to remember that.

Literacy
Continue to work on your Now/Then response to your climate conversation. Anchal asked a great question yesterday. How do you submit this? Take a picture of your work and put it in your learning journal. If this is a challenge - please let me know.

The Giver/Gathering Blue
Please read Chapter 9.
The Giver - Describe how Jonas' life is changing.
Gathering Blue - Why does Thomas offer to write down the names of the plants for Kira?

Math
Create a graph using the following data.
You choose the graph type.
You could either draw it on paper and take a picture or create it on computer. Please put it in your learning journal. I will be looking for the graph to be fully labelled.


No comments:

Post a Comment