Thursday 30 April 2020

Friday Fun Song!


I love to laugh!

In your learning journal - tell me your favourite joke. Next week is mental health week and I'd like to do a laughter day where I'll post the jokes to the blog.

Literacy - The Giver/Gathering Blue
Please read chapter 14.

Field Guide
I have completed pages done by - Sam, Rehan, Joanna, Cryatal, Sara, Brandon, Kaynaz, Brenan, Anchal, Ziyad, Anna, Ellen, Ameen, Winston, Michelle, Christina, Masih, Artur, Didem, and Shaurya. If you have not yet given me your pages or if I have missed it along the way - please let me know as soon as possible. I'm working on the cover and the introductory pages and the photo collage and then I will send it to print.
I've already gotten some wonderful pictures of your beautiful faces for our class collage- make sure you send me one of you soon haven't already done so.


No comments:

Post a Comment