Sunday 3 January 2021

 


Happy New Year!

As you all know by now, we are online this week. I will be continuing to post to the blog as my main source of communication. Tomorrow  (Monday) will be what is called an "asynchronous" day as I will be setting up for the rest of the week. Below you will find our work for the day and you can work on that on your own schedule. If you have any questions, you can contact me on our class chat. Starting Tuesday we will be learning online together (synchronously) throughout the day similar to what we do at school. I will post a schedule here in the blog by the end of the school day Monday.

Literacy/History

You should be working on your Quote Essay Assignment. I will be giving individual feedback on your rough drafts starting on Wednesday. Please have a first draft done for Wednesday. The final copy of this assignment is due next Wednesday - January 13th.

Science

Please watch and make notes on this introduction to cells:





Math
We are going to be working on a coding project this week. Today, take a look at Scratch as this is the platform we will use.


5 comments:

  1. For the science there isn’t a link to the video that we are supposed to take notes on
    -Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my end the link is there. Perhaps refresh your browser?

      Delete
  2. Also, will we be going to a zoom meeting on Tuesday or a google meet? Just curious, thx
    - Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post tomorrow's schedule later today. We will be using Google Meet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Nye, Can you please post the quote essay assignment here because I can't open it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete