Monday 4 January 2021

A message from Mrs. Rifle!

Good Morning and Happy New Year, Grade 8s 

Welcome to 2021. If you need any help with your school work or if you have questions about high school, please feel free to contact me at cindy.rifle@gapps.yrdsb.ca.

I can help you through email, Google Classroom, telephone, or Google Meet. Please note that I will be teaching my class for Math and Language periods, as well as supporting the Primary students. I will respond to you as soon as I can. Have a great week learning at home. 

💕​ Ms. Rifle

 Schedule for Tuesday January 5th 

9:00 - Community Circle on Google Meet (the meet code will be in our class chat)

9:30 - French with Mme. Catanzaro (check your Google Classroom)

10:10 - Recess

10:30 - Math - Coding on Scratch (Start together on Google Meet)

11:20 - Science  - Continue introduction to cells (together on Google Meet)

12:10 - Lunch

1:10 - Literacy - Starting an AWESOME new book together (Google Meet and Jamboard)

1 comment: