Thursday 18 June 2020



Your survival skills are superb!
I would be comfortable in the wilderness with your guys - as long as there is granola!
Thanks to everyone who joined the community circle.

Today (Friday) is the MHPS Jump Rope for Heart!
Find out more on the We The Kind Website

Catch- up day!
- Have you shared your letter with me?
- Have you made your suggestions for our summer reading booklist?
- Did you complete the surface area and volume math?

Celebrating Indigenous Voices
One of my favourite bands right now is A Tribe Called Red.
If you get a chance - you should check them out.


Friday Fun Song!
I let my kids pick the Friday fun songs this week.

Holly's Pick: Chopstick Chickens (she LOVES TwoSet)

Thijs' Pick: Minion Idol 

Have a great weekend!
One week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment