Tuesday 16 June 2020



Thanks to everyone who joined in our community circle.
You guys are clever riddle solvers.
Next community circle is Thursday at 1:00.
Hope to see all of you there!

Celebrating Indigenous Voices
We continue to celebrate indigenous voices in Canada in this our Indigenous History Month.
Please watch this profile on ShoShona and tell me in your learning journal what you learned from it. What advice does she give that you could apply to your life?



Summer reading ideas!
In community circle we did some riddles from The Hobbit (an amazing book you should read) and it reminded me to start a list of suggested summer reading for everyone. In you learning journals, give me a book or two that you would recommend to everyone for good reading this summer and I will create a list on the blog.
Here are my suggestions:

No comments:

Post a Comment