Wednesday 17 June 2020



Community Circle Today (Thursday) at 1:00!
I will be testing your survival skills!
Hope to see you all there!

Math
Assuming the measurements are in centimetres, 
please find the surface area and volume of the following shape:
(refer to the video we watched two days ago if you are having trouble)


Summer Reading Suggestion List
Some of you have made some really great suggestions for our summer reading list.
Keep the suggestions coming!
I will post the list next week.

The Ongoing Saga of the Robin's Nest
Sad news. We woke up this morning to find the nest empty.
I don't think the birds were mature enough yet to fledge (fly away on their own), but they were not there this morning. I don't know what happened, but I am incredibly saddened by this. I was hoping to see them safely fly away. I am so grateful for the joy and wonder that they brought me and my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment